Peopable, UAB is reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, vendor, IT solutions provider, located in Vilnius, we are looking for a JAVA DEVELOPER (CONTRACT). You will work for one of the company’s client.
JAVA DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
- Design and develop banks Alert Notification System (AML);
- Collaborate closely with the IT team’s architects, engineers, business analysts, product and design teams consisting of subcontractors and business people;
- Ensure that architectural choices are based on best practice;
- Take full responsibility of solutions (from design to deployment).
You will be successful if you have:
- 3+ years practical experience in developing WEB applications using JAVA and UI/UX;
- Bachelor or master degree in IT;
- Any experience with some of these tools, technologies and platforms bank use in their daily work: Spring, SpringBoot frameworks, source control, SQL, NoSQL databases, DevOps tools, Jenkins, Docker, Redhat, OpenShif, Message brokers: RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, Kafka.
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks;
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of ThymeLeaf VueJS;
- Java certifications.
In return company offers:
- 3 months contract with an opportunity to extend it for 3 months more;
- Competitive hourly rate (30 – 35 eur/h);
- Hands – on experience within strategic level project;
- Work place in a modern office in Vilnius;
- Agile working environment.