Peopable, UAB is reliable staff search, selection and temporary employment partner.
For one of our client, IT solutions provider, located in Vilnius, we are looking for QA SPECIALIST (CONTRACT) . You will work for one of the company’s client, one of the major banking service provider – Luminor bank.
QA SPECIALIST (CONTRACT)
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback;
- Ensure testability of software and traceability of requirements, using testing methodology and tools;
- Ensure quality of software using integration testing;
- Estimate prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities.
You will be successful if you have:
- 3 years hands on QA experience;
- Experience with continuous integration testing (advantage);
- Technical background;
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in banking sector;
- Some coding skills (Java, Python or other);
- Experience working in co – located team.
In return company offers:
- 6 months contract with an opportunity to extend 3 months extra;
- Competitive salary (27 Eur/hour, 4320 Eur/monthly, MB or individual business certificate);
- Work place in a modern Quadrum office (Konstitucijos 21A, Vilnius);
- Opportunity to contribute to interesting internal and external projects (about 40 different projects);
- Up to date technologies;
- Agile working environment.